Due to the Coronavirus/COVID-19 pandemic, Celtic Sword Club is taking extra steps to ensure the health and wellbeing of its members and visitors.
In order to participate in any of the club's activities, we now request that members and visitors book in advance for EVERY session they wish to attend by filling out the booking form on this page.
PLEASE READ THE FOLLOWING CAREFULLY BEFORE BOOKING
This survey is intended to assist clubs in performing basic health and hygiene checks on those members/visitors attending sessions.
To avoid queuing, handling of paperwork, and to reduce risk, the preferred option is to ask people to complete this form online just before leaving home. On arrival, the COVID-19 officer will check (online) the form has been completed.
Participants DISAGREEING with any of the statements should not travel to the club session and will need to contact the Club COVID-19 officer for more advice BEFORE returning to the club.
This form is only valid for the date that it is completed. A separate form must be completed for each day of participation in club sessions.
1. I am not experiencing any Covid-19 symptoms (listed below):
New, persistent, dry cough
Shortness of breath
Loss of taste or smell
Diarrhoea or vomiting
Muscle aches not related to sport/training
2. I have not been diagnosed with COVID-19 within the last 4 weeks.
3. I have not had any known exposure to anyone with confirmed or suspected Covid-19 in the last two weeks (e.g. close contact, household member)
4. I do not have any underlying health conditions which affects my immune system (Examples include: chronic respiratory conditions including asthma; chronic heart, kidney, liver or neurological conditions; diabetes mellitus; a spleen or immune system condition; currently taking medicines that affect your immune system such as steroid tablets)
I have underlying health conditions, but I have consulted with a medical professional and am advised it is safe for me to return to fencing. I will provide a copy of this letter to the Club welfare officer.
5. I have read and agree to the club COVID-19 briefing / instructions / policy.
6. I acknowledge that I am responsible for providing my own equipment and this has been appropriately cleaned since last use.
7. I will bring my own sanitiser and follow all hygiene protocols, including ensuring that on arrival I wash/sanitise my hands.
8. I agree to follow all instructions given by facility or club officials at the session.